Bags are made to order with about a 4 week lead time to ship.
As we near our 10th Fitting Tour, we're starting to get the hang of this travel thing! For a long time, one of the missing items to make our travel easier were large capacity, utilitarian luggage. Because of that, we reached out to our neighbors down the street, Beckel Canvas, experts in heavy duty canvas tents, to prototype some bags specific for our tour needs.
For the last year we have been testing these bags. They have traveled literally around the world and back, and then some. We have carried gear, clothing, bike parts (both fit bike and actual bike), and anything in-between; they haven't let us down. They have held up to our standards so well, and we love these things so much that we want to offer a them to you.
- Made in Portland, Oregon, USA
- Heavy duty Army cotton canvas and Ichico canvas.
- Skateboard straps on the bottom (one of our main modes of transportation for quick errands)
- Metal D-rings so you can strap down some extra odd shaped gear.
- Shoulder strap
- 26 x 13" capacity
- Side easy pull handles
- Black leather high wear reinforcement areas
- Heavy duty zipper
- Tough as shit